We’re passionate about birds and nature. That’s why we opened a Wild Birds Unlimited Nature Shop in our community.
9830A N. Michigan Rd.
Carmel, IN 46032
Phone: (317) 334-1883
Fax: (317) 334-1884
Email: Send Message
Mon - Sat: 9:30 am - 6:00 pm
Sun: 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Like us on Facebook!
• Project FeederWatch continues, www.birds.cornell.edu/pfw
• Belted Kingfishers, Eastern Phoebes, Turkey Vultures, Pied-billed Grebes, Killdeer, Red-winged Blackbirds, Common Grackles and Tree Swallows return.
• It's the peak of migration for Snow Geese and many other waterfowl species.
• Large communal crow roosts disperse, and some crows begin nesting.
• Bluebirds and robins return. Bluebirds begin to explore potential nesting cavities.
• Chickadees are exploring potential nesting cavities.
• Peak of Sandhill Crane migration.
• Bald Eagles and Screech Owls are sitting on their eggs.
• Purple Martins return by the middle of the month; be sure to have your houses ready.
• Cardinals begin nesting in southern areas.
• Goldfinches begin to molt into their brilliant yellow plumage.